Pages

▼

Friday, August 6, 2010

Finishing up...


I've decided to be good and finish some costume projects I've already started before starting new things...among the list is my Elizabeth Swann corset. Yes, I STILL haven't finished it. But it is so close to being done! So I'm going to try to finish it up along with a couple other projects I've been working on.
One thing I've learned from making this corset so far, I never want to do a corset by hand again. (I say that but...you know how I am)
Also, that even after looking at this corset for so many hours...(days, months, years) I still love it. :)
Hopefully I'll have some corset updates along with some other project news in the next few weeks. :)
PS: To those of you who asked about the yellow dress in my last post, it's from the movie Eragon. Isn't it lovely?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! It will be so amazing when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We don't know each other, but I happened upon a link to your blog from Chrisanne's and I absolutely LOVE your work! I sew a little bit and am fascinated by your talent - I can't wait to see more!

    -me :]

    ReplyDelete