Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hooks and Needles

I'm a bit burnt out on sewing lately. I've been working a ton on custom orders which has been fun but can get tiring. Right now I'm really obsessed with yarn and after getting my Free People catologue in the mail yesterday I want to try to make something like the vest above.
But my yarn must wait until these projects are finished.
I have been trying to learn to knit...again. I used to knit when I was about 8 years old. I made baby booties and who knows what else. But I can't knit now for the life of me. I'm determined to get it though. There are some mittens and a hat and...well, endless things I want to make that are knitted. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really love the vest and the color too. I can so picture wearing it over a simple white tee with skinny jeans and sandals. Hope you get to it soon.
    www.trendwisely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, well, knitting. know what you mean... my projects are staring at me for ages and i'm afraid I also forgot how to knit them...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin