Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

Hello Friends!
I know I have long been absent from blogging and I do apologize. Life has been busy! But I'm hoping to get back into semi-regular posts as I still love doing costume studies and want to finish the Robin Hood studies. By the looks of it, it's going to be a very busy year so I'm not sure just how regular I can post but I'm going to try to keep up better!
I haven't done much sewing lately...mostly it's been knitting...knitting...knitting. :)
I made this cowl for my sister (she picked the yarn and buttons) as a Christmas present:
(sorry about the crummy picture) :P
And I've also made a few other things which I'll post pictures of eventually. :)
Well, I must be off to bed...but I wanted to pop by and tell you all Happy New Year! And let you know this blog isn't abandoned. :)
~Anna Kristine

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I've missed you blogging, but I understand that life does get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so very very cosy.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin