Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Royal Wedding: Kathrine Middleton's Wedding Dress

I know I'm late in posting this, most likely all of you have seen millions of pictures of Prince William's bride, but I still had to post about her dress. At first glance of it I wasn't too impressed but after watching 4 hours of The Royal Wedding with my fiancée', I fell in love with this beautiful, graceful design. Perhaps some of it had to do with how graceful the wearer is.
The dress is made with great resemblance to Grace Kelley's wedding dress.
The embroiderers had to wash their hand every 30 minutes to make sure to keep the lace pristine and needles were renewed every 3 hours!


Read more about how the dress was made HERE. So inspiring!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! :o) I didn't get to watch the wedding, but I'm sure it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsie,
    Yes it was amazing! I was amazed by how perfectly everything was planned out. It was flawless.
    Even my fiancée enjoyed watching it as he's into cars. So it was like a car show for him and a fashion show for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin