Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Moon Pics

I can hardly wait for New Moon to come out. :) I ran across these picture on Costumers Guide and just had to share them in case there are any other Twilight fans out there. :)

These two pics are my favorite of Bella and Jacob, I love the one when he's walking behind her. Cool shot. :)



Can't wait to get a better look at Bella's party dress. That green fabric looks divine.





And then of course Alice is always dressed adorably...she and Jasper are so cute. :)

I'm super excited for this to come out. I just finished reading through the book for the second time. I can't wait to see how they do the scenes in Italy in the movie. :)

I found pictures of Dakota Fanning as Jane awhile back which looked awesome...if they were real. It's hard sometimes to sort real out from fan made stuff sometimes so I'm not going to post about it until I'm sure it's what she looks like. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics from the movie (Yay Jacob!) I really cannot wait to see this...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin