Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Inspiration

I needed a little inspiration to work on my Maid Marian dress, so I was looking for pictures, and ran across this close up of her beading. I wish I had found this before I started the beading on my dress! Oh well I still like mine...but someday maybe I will make a more detailed neckline. I think hers is so pretty!
 I got some new knitting gadgets in the mail the other day so I am distracted by those but I'm really going to try to get some work done on this dress this week! Maybe I can finish it before the end of the month!? All except some beading that will have to wait for my mom to bring my beads in May.
I already have ideas floating around my head for more costumes so I can't wait to finish this one!
♥ Anna Kristine

1 comment:

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin