Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lovely Clothes

I've been sewing things for my shop all day and I'm sooo excited about what I've made! But you'll have to wait to see just a little while longer.
In the meantime...how amazing is this shirt? I think it's from Anthropologie since I typed in "Anthroplogie clothes" in my google image search and this was one of the things that came up.
Aren't the yo-yo's lush? :)
I also came across all these lovely dresses....
I'm staying home the rest of the week to sew sew sew like crazy and finish up some projects for my shop as well as make some Christmas presents. I've got some fun ideas up my sleeve...but I can't post them until after Christmas as they must be a suprise to those getting them. But I promise pictures after Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin