Friday, July 17, 2009

Inspiration

Sometimes I wish I had a good reason to wear a really pretty dress and go jump in the ocean. Hmmm....maybe I should make myself a pretty dress just in case the opportunity arises. A girl should be prepared for such things you know. ;) Seriously though...I don't own one single dress. How sad is that? I need to get to work on that pronto....
Yesterday I cleaned my bedroom...perhaps today is the day I will finally make some progress in my sewing room. Maybe I should put this picture on my wall to inspire me. :)

3 comments:

  1. those are indeed really nice dresses!!!..i've got just one simpel dress..so also time to make one..i always wanted a red one.. http://www.aussieprom.com/images/GossipGirl.jpg
    also nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog!
    I wish I had such a dress too, to jump in the ocean!!!

    Gr. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is necessary to jump in the ocean in a pretty dress..that's all there is to it. I do believe we should do it together! oh what fun it will be! oh what happiness..
    aimee
    "its a principle. we are artists... he's the drummer." hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin