Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dreams and Such...


Last night I had a dream that I was working on a photo shoot with Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend. Weird...I know. Sometimes I dream the strangest things. But it was lovely anyway. :)

I can't remember what the photo shoot was for but I think I remember it being 18th Century or something. They should do a movie together in that era, yes? ;)
Okay...enough of my silliness...I have some news...I finally finished Part 2 of the Robin Hood season 2 costume studies. That will be coming tomorrow, so you can look forward to that. I'll try to get back into the swing of posting those. I rather miss it.
Also, did anyone watch the rest of the new Emma on Masterpiece Classic tonight? If not, you can watch it by clicking on the link on my side bar. I confess I wasn't a huge fan of this one. Nobody can beat Jeremy Northam as Mr. Knightley...but that is for another post on another day. Maybe I will post about it later this week. (or next)
Hope you all had a good weekend!
~Anna Kristine

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that I'm not the only one out there who find's Jeremy Northam's Mr. Knightly to be Le Sigh!! I think that is my favorite version of Emma because of him, oh! and that pink dress Gwyneth Paltrow wears when they are doing archery.

    So is this new version worth renting? Or should I just watch the other again instead, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I liked the new version of Emma! Perhaps not *better* than the KB and GP versions... I think it's now a three-way-tie. :P But I liked a lot of the aspects of the new film and the extra two hours to develop plot. Costumes were gorgeous, which always helps... And it was fun that they reused pieces from the GP version.

    You should post your thoughts sometime. I'd like to know more of what you thought.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin