Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Amanda Beth Fashion Week Day 3

A nice shirt and some long necklaces is a nice way to dress up a pair of jeans if your not in the mood for a skirt. I love this shirt I got when I stumbled upon High Street Kensington when I got lost in London back in August. The best shopping experience I've ever had!

What I'm Wearing:
Black Yoke Top: H&M in London
Jeans: GAP
Cris-cross ballet flats: What's What by Aerosoles
Necklaces: H&M in London

I think my must have fashion ingredient is to wear something that has a story behind it. I almost always wear my leafy ring from London because it reminds me to make the most of every moment. Even if your lost in a big city...have some fun! Enjoy the experience. ;) I love these shoes I'm wearing as they work perfectly for Regency dancing. Makes me feel like I can fit a little bit of Pemberley fashion into my modern wardrobe. :)

4 comments:

  1. "You look fabulous dahling you will die!" :) LOVE that shirt. How come you don't wear it very much? Looks so cute with the necklace too!
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... Anna, thy name is glamour....
    I love to 'dress up jeans'! Indeed i'm not sure i do anything else.. hm. This fashion week is SO fun! happiness,
    aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovelies...but you should know how I ordinarily look every day...not fashionable at all!! Haha...it should be "Anna thy name is comfort!"

    Hmm...I'm not sure why I don't wear that shirt more...I guess I think of it more as a going out shirt and I haven't gone out in forever. We should do that...dinner and a movie! Some day. When we are all rich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long necklaces DO add so much! And thanks for sharing your "important ingredients" - life is definitely an adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin