Friday, June 5, 2009

Scarfs

I love love love scarfs...and I don't see why one should stop wearing scarfs simply because it is Summer. Here are some lovelies from TOAST which have got me all inspired. They're nice and light and airy. :) Perfect for that escape to the seaside this Summer. :)




Mmm...aren't they yummy? I really want to make some scarfs for my SHOP one of these days. And for me. Maybe me more than my shop. ;)
Anyway....sorry I haven't been posting much this week. It's been a bit crazy and I'm still working on the Robin Hood finale. :) I've been a bit lazy about it...but it is coming I promise.

4 comments:

  1. I love these photos, girl make some scarves I wish i was that talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! yes! Yummy is the word! I love scarves too! What beautiful pictures!
    Yes, I agree... scarves should be worn. I wore one almost the whole time I was in Florida! (I even got a tan line from my scarf. Ok.. so I'm a nerd...) =]
    ~Marguerite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too adore scarves - even in the summer! They dress up even the simplest outfit.
    Love the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm scarves! I love these accessories! And I need some new summer ones too. great inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

Although I continually talk about movie costumes on this blog, I am not a movie reviewer. Not all the films I discuss are recommended and I do not choose to review weather they are appropriate or not for the simple fact that every person's standards are different. Something that is fine for me may be offensive to some one else and visa versa. If you would like to look into the appropriateness of a title, I recommend pluggedinonline.com. I have not seen all the movies I discuss, and am simply interested in the art of clothes in film. I will leave you to decide for yourself if you will watch the movie or not.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin